Are you in the property investment space? In today’s blog I’m going to show you some ways to increase the amount of properties you are selling by helping you convert more leads using a range of online tactics.
Chances are at the moment you might be sparking up conversations on social media and posting in groups on Facebook. Maybe people are signing up for updates on your website and then you jump on a call with them or send them a quick email…..
Now whilst all these methods work well, they can be very time consuming & it can often lead to a lot of time wasters or having long discussions with people who are probably not a good fit.
The other issue is that sometimes after that first point of contact you never speak again and the process is lost or they go and buy a property elsewhere because of that lack of touch points.
Below I’m going to show you some ways to create more touch points & warm up your audience up to help you convert more leads into clients.
People look for value in everything, chances are if you run up to someone in the street, hard-sell and try to get them to buy a property it’s just not going to work, even if you have a brief conversation with them before. Reason for this is you haven’t built trust and provided value to this person first.
Now imagine if you went up to this person and provided them with a free guide on investing in property, whilst also showing them testimonials, the kinds of results they can expect & also walking them through parts they don’t understand. This person is going to be much more likely to buy from you in the future because you went out of your way to help and provide value which in-turn then creates trust.
Obviously it would be ridiculous to run around doing this manually but by implementing these strategies online you can achieve much better results and reach thousands of people with ease.
Here are some good examples of some free value you could provide to generate & convert more leads:
- A free guide on how to invest in property
- Informative Youtube content
- A free list of investment properties to download & browse over
- A research document about a specific area that you sell properties in (rising house prices / high yield / demand etc)
Email Automation & Nurturing
Email marketing is still a very effective marketing method, after you have generated leads here are some great ways you can nurture them using automated emails.
Also if you follow the steps above generating leads should be easy and you can grab email addresses using gated content and free downloads (make sure you are GDPR compliant though).
- Send testimonials from existing clients, people love seeing results others have achieved because it makes them want the same thing.
- Send updates when new properties are released, sometimes the time might not be right for that lead but in 3 months time maybe they have the funds or a more appealing property is on the market that they actually want to buy.
- Send more information on the process so that they understand more about what you do and how you can help. If people are unclear on the value they will receive or why they should buy a property from your company then you can cover objections using email marketing so you can further increase conversions.
- Try to get more people on consultation calls, ultimately this is probably the place you are most likely to close your leads into clients so by offering them a chance to book in a consultation call via email you can spark up those conversations again.
Ever been online shopping and jumped onto social media and been hit with relevant ads or similar products?…..You might find this annoying but it’s an extremely effective marketing method.
By re-targeting people you are again creating more touch points which if done correctly can lead to more conversions.
Using paid ads & different platforms you can target people who have done the following:
- Engaged with certain social media content.
- Watched a certain percentage of a video you uploaded (more interested).
- Visited your website but did not convert.
- Filled out a specific form on your website, downloaded a guide or took a certain action.
- + much much more
Here are some great ways you can then re-target these people on social media (using paid ads on Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and much more).
Step – Engaged with certain social media content
Action – Re-target with an ad with your free value attached (“download our free list of investment properties or sign up to our webinar”)
Step – Watched a certain percentage of a video you uploaded (more interested).
Action – Re-target with an ad with your free value attached (“because you watched our webinar, why not download our free guide on how to invest in property”)
Step – Filled out a specific form on your website or downloaded a guide.
Action – Re-target to book in a consultation call with your team
Step – Visited your website but did not convert.
Action – Re-target with an ad to get them back onto your website or to book in a consultation call if they visited the contact page but did not submit the form for instance.
Hopefully this has given you a good idea on how to convert more leads within your property investment business.
Whilst old methods work well, by leading with value and increasing the touch points you have with people you can dramatically improve your lead generation efforts.
If you need help with any of this or want more information, book in a free strategy call with us today!