SEO & Website Auditing
It's crucial your website foundations are in a good place and that search engines can crawl your website effectively
Technical SEO refers to the optimization of a website’s technical elements to improve its search engine visibility and performance. It involves analyzing the website’s structure, coding, and backend to ensure that search engines can easily crawl and index its pages, and that the site is free of technical issues that can impact its performance in search results.
Improves Search Engine Rankings
By optimising a website’s technical elements, it can help improve search engine rankings. Search engines like Google use complex algorithms to determine which websites to display in search results, and technical SEO can help ensure that the website is easily crawl-able and indexable.
Enhances User Experience
Technical SEO can also improve user experience. By optimising site speed, mobile responsiveness, and other technical elements, visitors are more likely to have a positive experience on the site, stay longer, and return in the future.
Future-Proofs the Website
Finally, technical SEO can help future-proof a website. By staying up-to-date with the latest best practices and technologies, businesses can ensure that their website is always optimized for search engines and user experience, and ready for any future updates or changes to search algorithms.
404 pages and broken links alone can wreck havoc on your SEO efforts and rankings.
If search engines can’t crawl your website it won’t even appear, you can also waste your crawl budget and have a large variety of things that are stopping engines from effectively crawling your website which in turn effects SEO as a whole.
Because of Google Rankbrain user experience has become even more important and a technical audit can help you identify issues that are effecting the websites UI + UX.
How technical SEO doubled website traffic
Our SEO & website audit goal
Technical SEO is an important aspect of any SEO strategy, as it helps ensure that the website is accessible, indexable, and optimised for search engines. Through optimising technical elements of the site, businesses can improve their search engine rankings, drive more traffic to their site, and ultimately increase conversions and revenue.
Some common technical SEO elements include:
- Site structure: Ensuring that the site has a logical and easy-to-follow structure, with a clear hierarchy of pages and a sitemap to help search engines crawl and index the site’s content.
- URL structure: Creating clean, keyword-rich URLs that are easy for both users and search engines to understand.
- Page speed: Ensuring that the website loads quickly and efficiently, as slow loading times can negatively impact search engine rankings and user experience.
- Mobile optimisation: Ensuring that the website is optimised for mobile devices, as search engines prioritise mobile-friendly sites in search results.
- SSL security: Implementing SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to ensure that the website is secure and trustworthy.
- Structured data markup: Adding structured data markup to the website’s code to help search engines understand the content on the page and display rich snippets in search results.